After quite a few serious posts in the past few weeks, I thought it be fun to lighten the mood a little! So here I go with this I’m NOT afraid to tell you:
– I have never watched a single episode of Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, RHO-anything, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, or Jersey Shore. (Okay, that last one is a lie, but I swear I’ve only watched one episode and it wasn’t at my own home!) (I watched the finale episode of The Bachelorette last season and thought it was the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. SARRY.)
– I only own 7 pairs of shoes. Yes, you read that right. 7, seven, siete. A pair of Rainbows, two pairs of Toms, a pair of black flats, nude pumps, my black formal wear heels, and wedges. That’s it. (Not gonna lie, I kinda wish that number would increase, but would I really wear them? Probably not…) (okay, I do have a few others in my closet, but they are going in the trash this weekend because they are UGLY and FALLING APART or my dog has chewed them up!)
– The only reason I get on Pinterest is for recipes. I don’t spend hours upon hours crying over the clothing that I only wish I had. (Although if I happen to see a Big Bang Theory or Delta Zeta related pin while I’m searching for menu ideas, I do pin it in my boards.) (I’m also the most boring person you could possibly follow on Pinterest.)
– I am addicted to Twitter. I spend almost all evening tweeting, retweeting, and replying. I live tweet television shows, sports events, and life events. I’ve tweeted over 11,000 times. I probably annoy my IRL friends who follow me on Twitter, but hey, they can unfollow me if they don’t like it!
– I have never been drunk. I know what you’re thinking, ‘OMG SHE WAS IN A SORORITY SHE IS LYING THERE IS NO WAY.’ Well, I’m telling the honest-to-God truth. Only once have I gotten tipsy. (Not to say that I’m not fun to party with. I’m kind of hilarious. Can you tell I’m humble?) (Also, I’m not opposed to the idea… I’ve just never had the opportune moment!)
– I’m VERY bubbly and talkative and goofy. I’ve met quite a few bloggers now and they can probably tell you that I type exactly how I speak and I’m very sarcastic! Bloggers that I’ve met: do you guys agree?
– I’m extremely competitive. This whole Sweet Tea Paperie plate design contest thing: I’ve been ALL OVER IT. (If you haven’t voted yet, PLEASE do so on their site before 5 pm PST today! That’s 8 pm EST!)
– I can actually go into Target and not spend a million dollars. You know why? Because I’m BROKE. Not as much as I was my last semester of college, but girl, I got bills to pay and a family to support! I don’t have extra bills to be throwing around for no reason!
– I cannot stand my couch. I think it is ugly and uncomfortable and I HATE it. (Sorry in-laws if you’re reading this! It’s just not my style!) (It used to be their couch. It was free so I guess I can’t complain?)
– When I was born, I had clubbed feet. Because of this, I had to wear little casts on my feet as a child and had therapy at the Shriner’s Hospital in Greenville, SC. My dad actually became a Shriner two years ago! I’m proud of him. :) (I know I said I’d keep it light, but hey this isn’t too serious!)
– I will be a Delta Zeta for LIFE. On bid day this year, I was monitoring Facebook and adding our new members as soon as I discovered who they were. I kept texting my little over and over to get names so I could creep on them! I absolutely love that pink and green and I will rep it til my dying day!
Are you surprised by anything? Do you share any of these with me?