I know I talk about my hubs, Nick, on here a lot and I occurred to me that y’all don’t really know him! That’s such a shame ’cause he’s pretty hilarious.
I saw this on a few blogs, and I wanted to do this just because it’s super fun and shows a lot about us. I know it’s technically a Valentine’s Day link up, but I do what I want.
1. How long have you been married?
W: A year and a half.
N: A year and…. what’s that? A year and seven months? Yeah.
2. Where was your first date?
N: We went to O’Charley’s and it was terrible.
3. Where was your first kiss?
W: On our friend’s couch at a party… whoops.
N: On the couch on Feb. 29… leap night!
4. Who first said, “I love you”?
W: He did!
N: I think you probably did. (no hesitation there)
5. What were your wedding colors?
W: Navy and pink
N: Navy and pink
6. What is her most commonly used phrase?
W: “Oh wow.”
N: Skip that one for now. (He couldn’t come up with anything.)
7.Who is her celebrity crush?
W: Jason Segel.
N: She has a couple. Aaron Douglas is one of them. Jason Segel. The guy who plays Ted. I’m sure you have more.
8. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
W: Does it have to be alcoholic? I don’t really like alcohol. (I know. I’m weird) I like Coke. I’d probably get him tea or water. He loves Dr. Pepper though.
N: She would get me a rum and coke and she would get herself and cranberry and vodka.
9. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
W: Chicken Parmesan.
N: Oh man, that’s hard. I like all of your cooking. You know how easy I am to please with food.
10. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
W: I made some pretty awful soup once.
N: There was the one that we ended up just throwing away… but I can’t remember what it was? Do you remember?
11. What is the most-played song on her iPod?
W: (Trick question! I don’t really listen to my iPod.) When I last checked, it was “Party in the USA.” Yep.
N: It’s probably a Coldplay song.
12. What would she say is your most annoying habit?
W: Leaving the cabinets open!
N: Leaving cabinets open? Or not putting my clothes in the hamper.
13. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
W: Snuggles up to my hubs!
N: Takes our her contacts. Or turns the TV down because I ask her to.
14. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
W: My smile
N: I don’t know. If I could limit it to just one, I probably wouldn’t have married you. (DAWWWW!)
15. What’s her go-to drink at Starbucks?
W: I don’t really do Starbucks. Probably Hot Chocolate.
N: Depends on the season. That Caramel Apple thing? No, you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes too right? (No, no I do not.)
16. What’s her blog’s name?
W: The Observant Turtle
N: Observant Turtle
Did any of these answers surprised you? I hope you’re having a great Saturday!