As a Southern girl, there are a few things that we love. Sweet tea, front porches, and monograms are just a few of my favorites. Repping my sorority is even better.
This ¼-zip hoodie is one of the most comfortable things that I’ve ever worn. I’ve barely taken it off since I got it last week and as you can see from the pictures below, I even took it with me to Blissdom (which I’ll recap tomorrow.) I’ve never had many things with my monogram so I’m obviously in love with it.
The running shorts are just as comfortable. Memento reached out to me because of my posts about Greek life, so I had to represent my sorority. I love that these letters don’t look like every other sorority merch out there. They’re so unique!
Here’s what you can do to enter:
1. Like the Greek Life Girl Facebook and let them know that you’re visiting from The Observant Turtle.
2. Follow the Greek Life Girls on Twitter.
3. Follow the Greek Life Girls Pinterest boards.
4. Leave a comment telling me what sorority you were in OR what your favorite experience has been as a member.
5. Follow The Observant Turtle on Twitter.
6. Like The Observant Turtle on Facebook.
7. Follow The Observant Turtle on BlogLovin.
Each of these count as one entry each. Please leave ONE COMMENT with all entries listed. The winner will be notified via email on April 2. Good luck!
*I was not compensated for this post. I was provided these products for review by Memento and all opinions are my own.*