I don’t often do link ups, but I feel like I’ve been in a bit of a rut so I’m trying to get back into the swing of things! Today I’m linking up with my girl Stephanie for Happies & Crappies.
1. I’m still reeling from this past weekend. It was an amazing time and I wish it never ended. It felt like a vacation even if it was more of a staycation!
2. My plans for this coming weekend are: NADA! It’s been such a long time since that was the case and will likely be a long time before it happens again. I’m thinking a movie and some cleaning? (Wow, I’m an adult. Yikes.)
3. Since Galacticon last weekend, I’ve been rewatching the series. Seriously y’all. Go watch it.
4. I know this is really random and silly, but Susie (my cat) has been sleeping at my feet for the past few months and it just makes my heart melt! She stopped doing it for a while after we got Anabelle but has started again. It’s just the sweetest thing.
5. Totally superficial but… I’ve been decked out in all J. Crew this week for work and makes me feel like a preppy princess. I’m obsessed, y’all.
1. I’ve taken to biting my nails again. They look ROUGH.
2. I’ve had two baskets full of clean clothes that need to be folded sitting in my bedroom for the past few weeks and I can’t get motivated to hang them up. Oops.
3. We spent SO. MUCH. MONEY. last weekend. Like, an embarrassing amount. But was it worth it? Absolutely.
4. I’ve burned myself on either my straightening iron or my clothes iron too many times to count over the past few weeks. I’m too dang clumsy.
5. I wish that planes were free and I could travel wherever I wanted at any time. :(
Link up with us!