Before we get this started, I just wanted to say: I AM WEARING BOOTS TODAY. YAAAY!! I know it’s supposed to get up to like 80 today, but it was 51 when I left my house this morning, so boots are happening. Needless to say, I’m a little psyched.
When I saw that Rachel was hosting an “In My Opinion” linkup, I got super excited. I thought it would be perfect with the election coming up, and y’all know that I am not one to shy away from controversial topics. But, no worries. It won’t be (all) serious!
In my opinion…
1. Anyone can be pretty in pink, but you can only be gorgeous if you had a little bit of green. (Quote from my pledge class’s bid day shirt. Fall ’07, baby! DZ fo lyfe!)
2. Driving with headphones in is STUPID. (hence my annoyed tweet this morning…)
3. Boot weather should be all year round.
4. Obama gets a lot of crap for not having done anything for the past four years, but he’s done more than you probably realize. You may not agree with what he’s done, but you can’t say he hasn’t done anything. (Affordable Care Act, repealing Don’t Ask/Don’t Tell, and tons more. I’d be happy to send a list.)
5. Facebook is on it’s way out. I hardly ever sign on anymore!
6. Live tweeting during tv shows is probably one of the coolest things ever.
7. Verizon >>>> AT&T (I’ve had it for ten years. I’m a little biased.)
8. Hunting is awful and your pictures of it make me want to cry.
9. Halloween is the best holiday of them all.
10. Spending over $5 for a bottle of nail polish is outrageous. (As is $40 for foundation)
11. Crowd surfing and moshing is one of the most idiotic things I have ever seen. (I experienced it first hand a few weeks ago.)
12. I have the cutest pets. OF. ALL. TIME.
13. Coffee is gross. The end.
14. If you’re trying to lose weight, ordering a 44 oz. Diet Coke probably isn’t doing you any good.
15. I have the best job ever!
Obviously these are just my opinion and guess what? We all have them! None are more right than any other. So please, keep that in mind if you’re leaving a comment. Thanks!
You should link up with us too!