If You Really Knew Me…
– you’d know that I know the words to every. song. ever. (Well, maybe not all of them, but I’ve definitely been on a shopping trip where I knew every song that came on the sound system and sang along with each one!)
– you would never ask me to go see a scary movie… I’m too scared to watch them!
– you’d know that I am OB-SESSED with Zaxby’s and I worked there in high school.
– you’d know I miss my long hair.
– you’d know I’m also obsessed with J. Crew.
– you’d know that when we sleep anywhere, I always sleep on the side of the bed furthest from the door.
– you’d know that no matter how long I live in Texas, I’ll always be a Carolina girl.
– you’d know that when I was in high school, I was involved in tons of clubs! I was a cheerleader (captain!), in the Winterguard, secretary of the Spanish National Honor Society, Associate Editor of the Yearbook, an officer in the Air Force Junior ROTC, and most importantly, in Model United Nations. (That’s how I met my hubby!)
– you’d know that I’ve only been out of the country once, but I’m dying to go again.
– you’d know that I have a terrible habit of biting my nails! I’m trying to overcome it.
– you’d know that three of my best friends are from Ohio, so the state has a special place in my heart! (O-H!)
– you’d know that I changed my major three times in college, and ended up graduating a semester behind.
– you’d know that I’ve had tons of part time jobs, including Hollister and Best Buy.
– you’d know I have anxiety.
– you’d know that I wanted to be president of my sorority, but ended up serving as vice president for one term.
– you’d know that my dream job is to work in the arts.
Do you know any of these about me? What are some things that not many people know about you?