1. What time did you get up this morning? I woke up about 9 a.m. There was a crazy thunderstorm over Houston and I absolutely hate storms! I get all nervous and paranoid. I immediately turned on the news to see what was going on. I wouldn’t normally get up that early, but my body is still adjusting from eastern time to central time.
2. How do you like your steak? I used to order it medium-well because my father did, but I tried it medium once and never went back!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? As lame as it sounds, I would move back to Fort Mill, South Carolina (near where I went to school). Nick and I are really big family people and it’s really important that we have our family near us (especially with kids in the future).
6. What did you have for breakfast? No breakfast this morning =X I usually have either a cinnamon raisin bagel or bowl of cereal.
7. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Both technically, but contacts 90% of the time.
8. What food do you despise? Hm…. I’m actually a really picky eater but I don’t despise anything. If I come upon something, I’ll let y’all know :)
10. Favorite dressing? When I was a kid, I used to only eat Italian. I’ve branched out somewhat to honey mustard, thousand island, greek, and parmesan peppercorn. But Italian will always be my favorite!
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I have a 2000 Honda Civic that is almost at 170,000 miles!
12. What are your favorite clothes? I love love love wearing boots, even though it seems that might not get to happen much now that I live in Texas. My riding pants/”treggings” from Target are my favorite pants. I posted an outfit last week that I could seriously wear every day.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I love baseball, but it’s pretty difficult to watch on tv. I’d have to choose football. I’ve become much more interested in it over the past couple of years!
19. How many siblings? I have a younger sister named Madison, who will be 21 in June and I love her!
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? I love marathoning television shows. I watched 7 seasons of How I Met Your Mother in a month =X