(Check out my Geek Guy Gift Guide!)
Surprisingly (or maybe not so surprisingly?) it took me about 1/8th of the time to create this gift guide than it took for me to create the guy version. Go figure! I should note that while these are separated by “girl” and “guy,” most gifts would be perfect for either gender. But maybe some of these tees wouldn’t be as attractive on my husband and they would be on me?
Either way, here are nine picks for the lady geek in your life:
1. Don’t Blink Sweatshirt – The first of many Doctor Who picks on the list. I started watching the series from the beginning (er… from 2005) a few months ago so I’m hooked! “Blink” is a great episode to introduce someone to Doctor Who. Even though the phrase “Don’t Blink” conjures up some pretty spooky images (who thoughts that angel statues could be scary?) it’s a great nod to other Whovians that you might see while wearing the sweatshirt.
2. Doctor’s Catchphrase Tank – I’ve actually caught myself using these catchphrases without even realizing it. I think be watching too much Doctor Who… (yeah right.) As you can tell by the photos in the collage, there are quite a few pieces from Her Universe on this list. I’ve been a fan for a while and actually own two pieces from the line already! During Nerdvember I realized that I was seriously lacking in nerd clothing, I’m hoping to make it up this holiday season.
3. Battlestar Galactica Magnet Word Set – I’m not sure why but I have always loved these fun little magnet sets! Battlestar Galactica is one of my favorite shows of all time, so this would be a great stocking stuffer.
4. Star Wars Tie Dye Tee – I’m a little afraid to admit this, seeing as my husband is obsessed with all things “Star Wars” but I’m fairly new when it comes to being introduced to this fandom. However, with all of the excitement from the new trailer, I can’t wait to experience the new movies with my SW-obsessed husband! I’d love this tie dye tee to show off my newfound love.
5. Harry Potter Tea Towel Set – If you know anything about me, you know that I’m obsessed with all things Harry Potter (hence my Halloween costume.) These classy towels from Jordandene are the perfect way to infuse a little nerdiness into my home!
6. Fezzes are Red Scoop Neck Tee – I binge watched Doctor Who this weekend and finally discovered where the whole fez reference comes from (I know, I know. I’m a little late on this one.) Please tell me that I’m not only one who swoons a little when The Doctor says “bowties are cool.”
7. Hello Sweetie Underwear – River Song is a badass. That’s all I have to say about that. These Doctor Who undies are another adorable stocking stuffer that I’d be ecstatic to receive on Christmas morning.
8. The Girl Who Waited Tee – Amy Pond is quickly becoming my favorite companion in the Doctor Who series. Is it her adorable Scottish accent? Red hair? Sassy nature? Probably a combination of all three. Either way, this t-shirt tribute to her is perfect!
9. I Solemnly Swear Sweatshirt – Again with the Harry Potter stuff. I love this sweatshirt. Isn’t the gold writing on the dark background just adorable?
BONUS: Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica Sweatshirt because one of my fav TV shows + The Office always equals the perfect Christmas gift.Do you have any picks for the geeky girl in your life? Want any of these in your stocking this year?