It’s time, y’all! Are you ready to link up and show off your favorite recipes?
I have to admit something though… I made the most uh-mazing dinner on Sunday. Hubby was freaking out over it and so was I. But… I forgot to get photographic evidence. Really? What kind of blogger am I? Besides that, what kind of link-up host am I?!
But seriously, this recipe is just too good not to share. I promise you’ll fall in love with it just like we did!
Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 2 tbsp bell pepper, minced
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 oz can tomato sauce
- 8 large lettuce leaves from Iceberg lettuce
1. Brown turkey in a large skillet. (that really should be “white” since turkey turns white and not brown… right?)
2. Add dry seasoning and mix well. Add onion, pepper, water and tomato sauce and cover. Simmer on low for about 20 minutes.
3. Wash and dry the lettuce. Place meat in the center of leaf and top with your choice of topping. We had avocado and light sour cream. It was incredible! I can’t even imagine what it would be like with cheese, but we didn’t have any!
I can’t wait to see the recipes that you all share today! They will definitely be going on my meal plan for next week.
Be sure to grab the button to include in your link up! It’s really easy- post your favorite recipe you’ve made recently. It can be anything: easy, gourmet, slow cooker, dessert… whatever!
Include a picture of your dish (do as I say, not as I do) and post the ingredients and directions. Any helpful hints and where you found the recipe would be great too! Did you find it on Pinterest or is it an old family recipe? Tell us the story of the recipe!
<div align="center"><a href="http://charlotteperrow.blogspot.com/" title="From Our Kitchen To Yours"><img src="http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/inlovesince22808/recipebuttoncopy2.jpg" alt="From Our Kitchen To Yours" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Is this something you all would like to see every week?