Is this real life? Am I actually blogging three times in one week? What is this, 2012?
1. I’m currently watching the Today show and can’t help but laugh at their “America on Ice” segment. Back home in SC, my family is experiencing record breaking temperatures into the single digits and even below zero. This morning in Texas? I woke up to a brisk 60 degrees. I can’t help but be so happy that we’re here. I love cold weather but I don’t think I could handle single digit temperatures.
2. The blog world has influenced me when it comes to makeup, and I’ve shared that on the blog before. Recently, I’ve started wearing more and more lipstick. In fact, it’s become a part of my daily makeup routine! I’m in love with the NYX Matte lipstick in Strawberry Daquiri and Natural.
3. Nick and I have seen six out of eight of the best picture nominees! We have two more to go (Whiplash and Birdman.) I love that we were able to take advantage of Cinemark’s Oscar Movie Week. This is definitely going to become a tradition for us! I finally feel prepare to watch the Oscars. (Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter! I’ll be live-tweeting the event on Sunday.)
4. Thrive is ONE WEEK AWAY. I can’t believe that it’s so close. I feel like I say this every week! Tickets are only available until Monday, so if you want to attend, make sure you grab your ticket. Spots are going fast! (Use code 20OFF for $20 off your ticket!)
5. I purchased the Dannie pant from J. Crew and I’m absolutely obsessed. They are so flattering, so comfortable, and they’re the perfect length for a shorty like me! I actually wore them in my first Lillybee post two weeks ago.
What are your plans this weekend? Will you be watching the Oscars on Sunday? What’s your choice for Best Picture?