I absolutely love linking up for Five on Friday with April and her ladies! I hope you’ll join in on the fun. (It’s really the easiest link up ever– just say five things that are on your mind. Simple as that!)
1. Y’all, Thrive is less than two months away and I’m freaking out! In a good way, of course. There are so many exciting things coming down the pipeline, including a speaker announcement on Monday that’s going to blow your mind! If you haven’t heard of Thrive, please do take a second to check us out. We’re a small blog conference just north of Houston February 27-28. Our focus is to really work on helping each other “thrive.” (Clever, right?) What’s the catch? There are only a limited number of tickets available, since we want it to be intimate, so I definitely recommend grabbing yours as soon as you can! We don’t want anyone to be left out!
2. I’m probably the weirdest person ever, but a friend posted a picture of her bedset on Instagram this week and I became obsessed with it. I have been searching for the perfect set for SO LONG and hers would be perfect! The bad part? It’s from TJ Maxx, which means they don’t carry the same thing in every store. If you spot this in your local TJ Maxx, please tell me!
3. Doctor Who will no longer be on Netflix after January 31 (according to my husband. I haven’t actually checked that, but I trust him…) so that means there’s some major binge watching happening at our place right now! I finally got Nick onto the Who-train, and he’s on season four now. I just started season seven, but I’m waiting on him to catch up with me so we can watch together. Is anyone else here a Whovian? I started watching bits and pieces four years ago and finally started watching the series at the end of last year. I can’t recommend it enough!
4. I’m sure everyone and their mother will be blogging, Tweeting, texting and everything in between about the cold weather that we’re experiencing across the country. Thursday morning, the wind chill was 21 degrees here. That’s unheard of! Too bad there’s no precipitation. I could totally use a snow day. Isn’t it annoying when it’s super cold but there’s no snow? #southerngirlproblems
5. Since I always like to include a song in my Five on Friday posts, here’s one that’s been stuck in my head for the past 48 hours. I’m not even a huge country music fan, but I totally love this song!
What’s on your mind today?