Do people even say cray cray any more? Whatever. I’m saying it anyway. Here’s my five random thoughts for the week.
- I’ll do a full post on the experience next week, but this past weekend I had the pleasure of hanging out with a few Houston bloggers at Alamo Drafthouse for a Mean Girls Quote-A-Long. It was SO. MUCH. FUN! Lots of yummy food (and I mean LOTS) and fabulous ladies in the photo below. Can’t wait to share the deets with y’all. (Do people say deets? I’m behind on the whole “slang” thing.)
- My blogger friend Bree started doing blog design reviews on her YouTube channel and they are so awesome! I was totally enthralled the whole time and love hearing her take. You should head over to her blog and check it out!
- This week we FINALLY announced the date and venue for Thrive Blog Conference in 2016. It was such a rush revealing it to you all, and I can’t wait to see how things come together. Tickets go on sale September 10 and I would love to see you all there next year.
- Okay, I have to admit something: yesterday it was revealed that in Captain America: Civil War, Avengers will be pitted again each other. For more than a year now, I have been convinced that this movie was going to be set in the actual Civil War. Y’all, I’m so embarrassed about this. Please tell me I’m not the only one….
- Am I the only one who is totally wishing I was going back to school this week? I totally miss going to classes for the first time, collecting syllabi (yes I’m a nerd), meeting new friends and getting a new schedule. Welcome Week events at college? Don’t get me started. Sorority recruitment? Gosh I miss it.
- And just for kicks and giggles: here’s a video that makes me cry laughing every time I watch it. Baby goats are the best.
Are you doing anything fun this weekend?