There isn’t really another way to title this post, since we’re currently experiencing sub-freezing temperatures here in November. Honestly it’s a welcome change, since I’ll be going home to South Carolina for Thanksgiving in just a week. I will be much more prepared for the temperature difference than I was last year!
1) I’m not really sure how I missed this, and I’m a little ashamed that I did, but apparently Rupert Grint starred in Ed Sheeran’s music video for “Lego House.” Seeing as this is my favorite Ed Sheeran song from his first album, and the fact that these guys are my two favorite gingers ever, I’m obviously ecstatic. Thanks to my Geeks Who Drink Quizmaster, Jay, for sharing this music video with us at pub quiz on Wednesday night!
2) Have you guys heard of thredUP? If you haven’t, you need to click this link and get on over there NOW. It’s an online consignment shop and I’m a little obsessed. If you sign up via the link above, you’ll get $10 off your first purchase! Or, if you buy something for less than $10, you’ll essentially get it for free. How awesome is that?! I’ve gotten two pieces from the site so far and absolutely love each of them.
3) Shout out to my homegirl Sarah and her hubby Jacob on the birth of their firstborn! I had the pleasure of visiting Sarah the evening after she gave birth and I have to tell you, she gives me hope that I’ll be able to do it one day! Plus, June is pretty much the cutest baby I’ve ever seen. Go wish her congrats, will ya?
4) We announced the first speaker at Thrive on Wednesday! (and we will be announcing one more today! But shhhh! It wasn’t me who told you…) Audra is a total YouTube guru. We’re so lucky to have her on board! Check out our website for more details.
5) I’m totally in love with chunky sweaters for fall. I needed to get my hands on one, but Old Navy had ZERO sweaters in my size when I went last night. What the…. this is cray! Anyways, here are a few of my favorites that didn’t quiet fit. I have a feeling I’ll be going back to check these out.