Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
1. I didn’t get my ears pierced until my 21st birthday. I was terrified to do it my entire life, but knew I wanted to have it done for my wedding. I was tricked into going but I’m so glad that I did!
2. If I’m not going out of the house for the day, I basically laze around in sweatpants and sorority shirts. It’s comfy and I don’t care who knows it!
3. I’m extremely unmotivated when it comes to eating right and working out. I need some kind of inspiration, although my wedding didn’t even work as inspiration. I don’t eat what I should at all and have a major sweet tooth.
4. I have a life goal to one day go to a geek convention like Comic Con. I have so many guilty pleasures that fall into the geek realm and I want to go and attend panels and just geek out for a weekend!
5. Even though I was involved in a sorority in college, I have never been drunk or done drugs. A lot of people assume that since I was involved in Greek Life that I had to be a big party girl and that really bothered me.
6. In college, I was very involved with politics. I was the president of a campus political organization and the communications director of a South Carolina political organization for college students.
7. One of my prizes possessions is probably my iPod. I listen to it everywhere I go, even in the car (plugged up to the radio, of course. It’s illegal to have your headphones in while driving, I’m pretty sure!)
8. I’m not a chick flick type of girl, and I hate to admit that I’ve never seen Sex and the City. Give me James Bond or Harry Potter any day.
9. I watch A LOT of television. Gossip Girl, How I Met You Mother, The Voice, America’s Next Top Model, True Blood… among others. But I refuse to watch Jersey Shore, Dance Moms, Toddlers and Tiaras, 16 and Pregnant, or other shows like that.
10. I met Nick when I was in high school. The first time I saw him, I told a friend that he was the guy I was going to marry one day, not even having spoken to the guy. Little did I know, a year later we’d be dating, and 4 years later we’d be married.
11. One of my favorite things to do is dance.Whether it’s going out to dance with my friends, playing Dance Central, or doing Zumba, I love it!
Questions from Jackie
1. Are you a PC or a Mac? Is it possible to actually be a Mac person without owning one? I think they are totally overpriced, but I love using Macs and I’d get one in a heartbeat if I was able to.
2. If you are at a bar, what drink do you usually order? I’m not a huge drinker, but I enjoy margaritas :) if they don’t have those, I’ll get a French Kiss martini or a Midori Sour. (I’m 22 and have never been drunk)
3. What color is on your nails right now? Cherry red, but I’ve gotta change it for my interview!
4. What are your top 3 beauty products? I’m the worst girl, I don’t use many beauty products! I do love my chocolate milkshake bodywash from Ulta, white tea and ginger body cream from Bath and Body Works, and Herbal Essence hairspray. It smells great!
5. What do you usually eat for lunch? I usually just eat whatever is leftovers from dinner since I have such a small appetite I hardly ever finish my dinners.
6. Heels or flats? I love heels, even if I don’t own that many pairs! I’m pretty short so I love how they make me feel so much taller.
7. Are you a coffee drinker? If so, what is your favorite? Nooooo, not at all! I’m not a coffee person at all; I don’t even like coffee flavored things.
8. Is there a fashion trend you wish you could pull off? What is it? I love crop tops. They can look so cute, but I have a short torso so it looks super awkward on me.
9. What is the first thing you notice about people? How they speak. I can tell a lot about a person based on their tone and the words they use. I’m really big on politeness.
10. Why were you given your name? (Is it a family name? etc) I promise, I wasn’t named for Whitney Houston, haha. My parents said they were watching an 80s movie where the character was named Whitney. (my sister Madison was named for Darryl Hannah’s character in Splash).
11. Why did you start blogging? I noticed when I looked at the blogs I followed that there were a lot of bloggers from Texas. I really wanted to try to make friends and learn more about the state that I was moving to. If anyone is in Houston, let’s hang out! haha, I need friends :)