I'm really excited for this link up today for three reasons. First of all, my husband sings this line from the song ALL. THE. TIME. Second, I seriously tweet about once a day asking if I'm the only one that does something. Third, I love Michelle! I don't often participate in link-ups but this one was just too good to pass up.
Okay, let's get started!
- If I wake up in the middle of the night, I'm always convinced that there is someone in our apartment. I will get out of bed, turn on all the lights, and look in all of the rooms/closets. I'll also check to see if the doors are locked. Does that make me crazy?
- Recently, I've become a bit of a germophobe outside of my own house. For example, when I was helping out with sorority recruitment, we had to chop up some frozen juice on the counter of the kitchen in a sorority house. I refused to drink it because I was so grossed out. Does that make me crazy?
- I take baths more often than showers. Growing up, I didn't have a shower until I was 12 years old. We had one of those porcelain claw tubs in our old house until we moved into a brand new house with a shower/tub combo. Still, I only really take a shower if I have to wash my hair. Does that make me crazy?
- I didn't understand football until about 2 years ago. My dad would watch games and I would just sit there. I didn't know what any of the calls meant or what a "down" was. In the same vein, back in South Carolina we have the Clemson vs. South Carolina rivalry, but I like both teams. Does that make me crazy?
- I love politics. Seriously, I love it. I would post about it every single day on the blog if I knew that you all wouldn't leave me for it! It interests me so much and I love to debate and talk to others about it. I don't think it's a topic that should be taboo and I think that I should be able to post about it on my Twitter and Facebook pages without people getting feisty about it. Does that make me crazy?
- I get really, really scared of spiders. No, you don't understand. I can't even see them on tv, a picture of them, even cartoon spiders creep me the eff out. Does that make me crazy?
Link up with us!