I know there have been a lot of these posts floating around, but since my girl Charlotte was the one to start it all, I just had to jump in! (Plus these kinds of things are fun and really help getting back into the blog habit!)
Let me start off by telling you a few things about me that you may not know:
- I am extremely sarcastic, but I'm also very bubbly. I giggle after almost everything I say!
- I make a lot of "that's what she said" type jokes. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a 12 year old boy stuck in a 23 year old woman's body....
- In high school, I cheered on the JV team for two years and was the captain my sophomore year. My junior year, I quit cheerleading and joined the Winterguard team. (+10 points if you know what Winterguard is.)
- I wore glasses from ages 7 to 16. I didn't get contacts until my
junior year of high school because I was afraid to put them in my eyes.
When they finally did, I cried!
- I started doing online journals when I was only 14. Blogging has been in my blood for quite a while!
- I can't wait for the new Hobbit movie to come out! (I saw the 3rd Lord of the Rings movie in theaters twice... yeah.)
- I have a slight addiction to shopping, even though I don't get to do it that often. I tend to spend my extra money on food... whoops.
Alright, now it's time to get to know you! Answer these questions in a comment below!
Who are you?
Whats your blog address if you blog? What do you blog about?
How did you find my blog? Linkup? Blog friend? Social media?
Why do you read?
What do you wish I would blog more about or less about?
What do you look for in a blog?
Why do you blog?
Let's get to know each other!